What is Manda?
Manda is a suite of programs that monitors and controls electrical generator and power grid functions.
- Interfaces with a range of power meters
- Monitoring a network of power meters
- Range of communication setups, including Modbus RTU and TCP/IP
- Can interface with other MODBUS module types such as DC volts/Current, Temperature, pulses.
- Option to isolate your network from the Internet for increased security
- Tested on a range of Web Browsers
- Modules can be developed to individual customer requirements
Part of the Admin Page
Manda installed in a Jemelec Motor Generator training set
Proposed Synchroscope option
Manda showing the current 3 themes
Manda- Jemelec's Monitoring App
Ice Blue Theme
Harmonic Graph - 2 x 2 cells
Frequencey Line Graph
View a Live Demonstration
Initially the function of the program was to monitor motor-generator outputs to aid their integration into a power grid. However, it can be used in any situation where electrical power monitoring is required.
View Our Live Demo
This is running 24/7 in the Jemelec Ltd test bay in the U.K. We have now had versions running for two years and unless we make a change that cause a crash they have run reliably.
For further information please contact us