What is Manda?
Manda is a suite of programs that monitors and controls electrical generator and power grid functions.
- Interfaces with a range of power meters
- Monitoring a network of power meters
- Range of communication setups, including Modbus RTU and TCP/IP
- Can interface with other MODBUS module types such as DC volts/Current, Temperature, pulses.
- Option to isolate your network from the Internet for increased security
- Tested on a range of Web Browsers
- Modules can be developed to individual customer requirements
Part of the Admin Page
Manda installed in a Jemelec Motor Generator training set
Proposed Synchroscope option
Manda showing the current 3 themes
Manda- Jemelec's Monitoring App
Ice Blue Theme
Harmonic Graph - 2 x 2 cells
Frequencey Line Graph
View a Live Demonstration
Initially the function of the programs was to monitor motor-generator outputs to aid their integration into a power grid. However, it can be used in any situation where electrical power monitoring is required.
We have two version of Manda up at the moment.
Stable long term This is running 24/7 in the Jemelec Ltd test bay in the U.K. We have now had versions running for two years and unless we make a change that cause a crash they have run reliably
Bleeding Edge A version where you can see how Manda is developing, this is the version we are debugging and adding features, so it will not be up all the time.
For further information please contact us